Friday, July 19, 2013

Packing List

OK, here we go!  Sometimes I think this is too much stuff, but I have taken a  lot more on other years and found I did not need all that baggage.  We are allowed 2 bags of 40 lbs each, not counting tents and bag chair.  I am WAY under that amount. Way under.  Way, way under.  Maybe I need to take more stuff.

On Bike

Bike Shoes
Helmet
Gloves
dew rag
2 water Bottles

Pack in Handle Bar Bag

sunscreen
Lip balm
tire tools
extra tube
patch kit
ft wheel tool
leatherman tool
Sun Glasses
Clear Glasses
Reading Glasses
Baby Wipes
Billfold
off bike hat
Phone
Tags

Shower Kit

1 Towel
Body wash
Razer
Tooth brush and tooth paste
bag balm
My Meds
Ibuprofen
3 in 1 antibiotic
More Baby Wipes

Clothes & Personal Items

Ragbrai paperwork
cash
Light
3 pr on bike socks
3 pr under-ware
1 off bike shorts
1 wind pants
1 long sleeve tech shirt
2 off bike tee shirt
3 on bike shorts
3 on bike shirts/jersey
1 rain coat
off bike sandals

Camp - tagged in Yellow

Tent
Ground Cloth
Sleeping Bag
Pad
Tent Fan
Pillow case
Belt or Pack for Camp stuff
Bag Chair

2 Panniers Tagged in Yellow for clothes, etc.

No comments: